Originally called the Blue Bell and then the Bluebell the business reverted to the the Blue Bell after restoration work. The Norfolk Public Houses website records the Blue Bell as opening in the mid-1660's. More details of the landlords through time can be found on their website.
The business re-opened in February 2017. Contact details and opening hours can be found on their website or Facebook page.